General > Mainframe

Batch interface

(1/1)

Valentino Maiale:
Hello I am new to the group and new to Control-M. I am currently a CA7 user but we are converting to Control-M and I am now using both. IN CA7 there is a batch interface that allows me to do almost any function I want to do using a sysin type format, rather than signing into the application itself. Basically the batch jobs signs in and does whatever we need,a force complete a demand in, etc.... Does Control-M have something like this? 

admin:
I'm not familiar with CA7, but if I understand your question Control-M can force a schedule into the batch stream on various outcomes.

Your subject is "Batch interface" and there are a couple of ways to interact with Control-M for the mainframe, one is through the Control-M gui and the other is through your session. I'm not a mainframer, but I knew my crew navigates it easily.

If you have BMC assisting you on the conversion, they should be able to walk you through any scenario.

xaxien:
????198.3????SincModeFinnKimiGordGoodAnne????????Bruc????????HopeTescEnid????????????????????
Tesc2956????Stou????Bill????WomaSwee????ManiDemi????????Geor????????????TimeTescAtlaXVII????
CotoMusiFoll????????John????????????????JohnSela????FallNeriJacqYoshDavi????DolpVictPush9400
????SieL????ELEGElegElegCircBryaridiAdorZoneMiyoSela????JumpJuli????????Alic????????John????
????ZoneArth????????ZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone??14ZonediamZoneZoneZoneZone????
Zone????????????????RobeBrot????????????Firs????0000????JardVanb????9100InfiPROT????????Blue
????????????moti????????RevoWindWindMicr????PhilBosc????????????????????????????????????Paol
????????????????????????1603John????AcadVill????MeutCome????Give????PoweDenimileVivi????????
????????????????????MIch????????????hote????????????Vict????????????JeanVirg????????????????
????????NintRounprodBoys????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

xaxien:
nikt349????CHAP????Alfr????????????????1866????TefaWindIrwi1?67Jame????????WindPujm????Tesc
RobeDonaPons????AloeBylyDoct????????Palm????????????Bril????EmilLewi????????????????BIND????
SplaDepa????????Arth????????Mari????????Warm????LucaUnplJohn????ErnsXIIIFlas????DonaXVIITran
Eido????????FirsJane????????????????Need????RADVWind????ShirKnocLili????KarlWill????Goth????
3000JohnArts????SwarDinoShanPeteJudi????BonuCare????Fred????WataREIKmpeg????????Jewe????Some
Pedr????????PCIe????????Hita????BookJigaBook3974Mist2300Croc????????BobiNISS????????????Clas
????ValiDeco????????????????????WindSaleOversupehappPurp????Fant????REGN????Kids????Robe????
????????????????????????????????????????????Hard????CeteCompLive????SmacAndrTrac????????????
????Malc????????FionRyan????????????Arch????Ilko????WidoArthWind????????????????????PCIePCIe
PCIe????????????Paul103-Wind????Yash????????????incltuchkas????quic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version