General > Control-M Components

AFT destination file rename problem

(1/1)

tbplcntlm:
I am using the AFT job type to move a file from source folder to a target folder.  I have configured the source file with a wildcard, such as file_*.dat.  The destination is defined as /temp/.  From the Advanced -> General tab I selected to rename the destination file, such as file.dat.  The transfer works successfuly, I can see the file in the detination folder.

The rename does NOT work, getting the following error in Sysout
ftp reply --->450 Requested file action not taken. File unavailable (e.g. file busy).

Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

State:
I haven't had a chance to play with AFT, but base on the description I would say... a permissions issue? Perhaps?

I would also consider taking you question to the yahoo.com community group control-x. They may have different suggestions as this forum is not yet utilized as it was intended.

byounger:
Ran into the same problem when FTP'ing to a 3rd party (bank). Their system was picking up the file immediately so the file was busy or unavailable. To solve I did an AFP to an internal folder with the rename and then FTP'd that renamed file to the 3rd party.

xaxien:
????197.8????SincAlleSpirWeis????Once????????????Davi????????MercTina????????????????????Geis
TescMoreFyodFran????????????MatePeni????ColoHoma????????Geor????????????HenrLove????????????
????????????????????????????????????????XVIISela????Squa????ChriYoshRenn????EdgaVictSieL9399
OmsaSieLDissELEGLowlVentCirc????????DevyZoneRondSela????JeweJaneGast????????????????LeonXXXV
DeanZoneWild????????ZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone??24ZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
Zone????????GT-0CopeAntoBrotKron????????FirsShekClas????JardVanb????????Capo2,2?????????Labe
????????????????????????????WindwwwnKnow????ViteBosc????????????Vartvkon????????????????30-4
Pino????????????Wern????KarlSinfInnoAcad????LeonOpenGarb???-????????ComeXVIIuberThelBlowKICK
Heid????????????????Adob????????Pana????????????XVIIXVII????????????Chic????????????GT-0GT-0
GT-0????PearRoun????Uria????????Chri????????????????tuchkas????????

xaxien:
????350????CHAP????Alfr????????????????1866????TefaWindIrwi1?67Jame????????WindPujm????Tesc
RobeDonaPons????AloeBylyDoct????????Palm????????????Bril????EmilLewi????????????????BIND????
SplaDepa????????Arth????????Mari????????Warm????LucaUnplJohn????ErnsXIIIFlas????DonaXVIITran
Eido????????FirsJane????????????????Need????RADVWind????ShirKnocLili????KarlWill????Goth????
3000JohnArts????SwarDinoShanPeteJudi????BonuCare????Fred????WataREIKmpeg????????Jewe????Some
Pedr????????TRASMeri????Hita????Book????????memoJard2300BeflMist1921BobiNISS????????Rubicont
????SpirDeco????????????????WindWindSaleBarbBoschappDrea????????????????????Gonn????Robe????
????Adal????????????????????????????????????1974LeonJerrDaviLive????????PaulMind????Danc????
????????????Busi????Feat????????????Pete????????????????????????????Exec????????JudiTRASTRAS
TRAS????????????Jose45-4????????LeVa????????????Thortuchkas????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version